Method for dough
1. In a small saucepan, boil potatoes in salt until they are soft, and then mash them.
2. Grate carrot, and finely chop spinach, onion, and coriander. Then combine with the mashed potatoes and add thyme.
3. Using the fine side of a grater, zest the lemon over the mashed potato mixture and season with salt and pepper.
4. Drain off all the excess water or oil in tuna and then add it to the mixture of potatoes. Roughly, knead to form a ball of dough.
5. On a clean surface, roll the dough until a rectangular shape is formed with a knife. It should be 2mm width. Cut into eight even fingers and roll each of them on the surface to make sharp ends.
6. Brush with an egg wash and start curling the dough, starting with a thin end.
Method for coating
1. In a food processor, mix bread, flour, salt and pepper until it resembles breadcrumbs.
2. Beat the eggs separately.
3. Using a food brush, rub eggs into the rolled tuna dough until moist enough to keep crumbs.
4. Coat with bread crumbs
5. Put to fry for 5 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
6. Take out of the fry and leave to rest in paper towel to remove excess oil.
Assembling of salad with tuna
Make a bedding of sliced small tomatoes, peeled cucumber, shredded rocket leaves with a crisp of red onion rings halved. Then put the rolled tuna as desired on the plate.