Pork shanks' stew:
1. In a pot, add oil, onion and garlic. Cook over moderate heat up until it is soft.
2. Add the pork shanks, red, green and yellow peppers, curry powder, Knorr aromat, paprika and curry leaves. Continuously stir until the pork shanks have been evenly coated and are brown.
3. Remove the curry leaves after 10 minutes of adding them.
4. Add the chicken stock and let the mixture cook for 30 minutes while continuously stirring.
5.Add the Worcestershire sauce and tomato paste. Continue stirring until it is evenly spread.
6. Add one cup of minestrone soup and let the stew cook on low heat for approximately 45 minutes or until it is soft and well done.
Roasted potatoes, pumpkin and corn:
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. In a large oven tray, place wedge sliced potatoes, sliced pumpkin and pre-boiled corn.
3. Sprinkle oil over the pumpkin slices and season with salt.
4. Sprinkle oil over the potatoes and season with potato spice.
5. Butter the corn and season with salt.
6. The corn and potatoes should be roasted for 25 minutes while continuously turning sides. The pumpkin slices should be roasted for approximately 35 minutes.